- concrete5 makes running a website easy.
Go to any page in your site, and a editing toolbar gives you all the controls you need to update your website. No intimidating manuals, no complicated administration interfaces - just point and click.
- what can I build with concrete5?
- Online magazines and newspapers.
- Government web sites.
- Small business web sites.
- Non-profit and organization web sites.
- Community-based portals.
- Church, club and team web sites.
- Personal or family homepages.
- Marketing focused sites for a corporation.
- Any school, college or university web site.
- Many online communities.
- Extranets and intranets.
- Anything else you can dream up!
- WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. What a mouthful. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
- More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
- WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available. WordPress is limited only by your imagination. (And tech chops.)
- Drupal is software that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a great variety of content on a website.
- Drupal includes features to enable content management systems, blogs, collaborative authoring environments, forums, newsletters, picture galleries, file uploads and download and much more.